With a smile? Absolutely! Smiling helps you through the tougher moments, leaving you with a happy memory and ready and strong for the next workout!
For all who:
- want to get toned and ready for the next season
- feel sloppy and need a kick-start
- have a busy schedule and need an efficient workout routine
- cannot join our outdoor bootcamps (e.g. due to time, location)
- want to boost their self-confidence
- need peers in the same boat: together strong!
This program includes:
- 12 ten-minute workout videos (2 x 3 workouts per week)
- high variety in bodyweight exercises to keep it dynamic and fun!
- year-long access to the program after purchase date
- community support of peers in our private SuperShape FB Group
- me, as your coach & motivator to keep a firm backbone (bye bye couch potato)
Background and personal experience
A few years ago I got a hernia in my lower back. Worn disc the neurosurgeon said, not operable. I left the hospital in tears, I was only in my early 40s! A friend referred me to an amazing manual therapist, who noticed a so called Modic (i.e. an inflammation around the herniated disc). After two weeks of anti-inflammatories I was already moving around much easier. In consultation with my therapist I started doing strength exercises, especially the core muscles. That was the start of a new chapter in my life! Nowadays I find so many advantages of being stronger, of which being the most important that I trust my body again, enabling me to enjoy life and (physical) activities way more. With this knowledge it is also much easier to commit to exercising and really do it.
Remember, sustainable results come from sustainable effort. The SuperShape program should be the perfect base for that. With visibly defined abs as a wonderful bonus, of course. Warm regards, Jacqueline